Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Warrant with their new singer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Warrant with their new singer

    After watching the vid, it was like saying Gary Cherone was better than David Lee Roth (or even Sammy Hagar) with Van Halen.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Warrant with their new singer

    this is the reason Jani is out of Warrant

    YouTube - Warrant (Jani Lane) Sucks in Vegas 2008!

    the guy can't stay clean
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Warrant with their new singer

    Yeah, kind of sad to see that, but it always happens when a new singer takes over for the original in a band...unfair comparisons to the original.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Warrant with their new singer

    lmao....Warrant

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Warrant with their new singer

    Same here.....I just LOVE those hair bands?!?!?!?!
    Poison, Warrant, Def Leppard, Cinderella, Skid Row, Autograph, Great White, Y&T, Damn Yankees (Why Ted, Why?), Winger, and on some days Guns and Roses and even Vanilla Ice (remember that damn hair) should never be allowed to perform again. What got me was there was always a "ballard" on every album to "please" the girls. If you are going to do heavy metal, do heavy metal!!!
    I would play "Headed for a HeartBreak" to the Taliban and to the insurgents and I KNOW they would surrender and tell you all the info you wanted but I bet the ACLU would claim that the song was inhumane.
    God they make my skin crawl!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •